A servo motor is a rotary actuator that allows for precise control of angular position, velocity and acceleration. It consists of a suitable motor coupled to a sensor for position feedback.
The unit comes complete with 30cm wire and 3 pin ‘S’ type female header connector that fits perfectly in evive Servo Motor channels. Given below is the circuit diagram:
This high-speed standard servo can rotate approximately 120 degrees (60 in each direction). You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos, so it’s great for beginners who want to make stuff move without building a motor controller with feedback & gear box, especially since it will fit in small places. The MG995 Metal Gear Servo also comes with a selection of arms and hardware to get you set up nice and fast!
To control the servo motor with evive Menu, the user needs to navigate in control and select the servo menu. It will open the servo control option showing the current angle. The angle of servo motor can be controlled using the potentiometers.
- Arduino Compatible
- Model: MG995
- Material: Aluminum alloy + PCB + plastic
- Working Torque: 13kg/cm
- Rotate Speed : 53-62 Revolution/Minute
- Bad Zone Setting : 4 microseconds
- Connector: Universal JR / FUTABA
- Rotation angle: 180 degree (max.)
- Working Voltage : 3.0V~7.2V
- Working current: 100mA
- 4.8V: 130.5 oz-in (9.40 kg-cm)
- 6.0V: 152.8 oz-in (11.00 kg-cm)
- Dimensions: Length:1.60 in (40.7 mm) Width:0.78 in (19.7 mm) Height:1.69 in (42.9 mm)