One-stop project making and STEM learning platform for kids and hobbyists of all skill levels
- An all-in-one prototyping laboratory catering to a wide range of your hobby needs for efficient learning, easy building and quick debugging
- Plug and Play Interface makes hasslefree hardware control.
- Multiple easily integrable wireless communication options like HC05 & ESP8266
- evive has the best in class and most widely used Arduino MEGA 2560 at heart
- Intuitive and re-programmable menu based visual interface with built-in functions
- Compact, lightweight, portable and equipped with a rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Added safety against reverse polarity, over-current and short-circuit
- Precise voltage in range of -30V to +30V and current sensing -3A to 3A, data visualization and logging features, an inbuilt mini-oscilloscope and function generator.
- All this makes it a perfect tool towards DIY project making for university & school students, hobbyists, prototype developers and professionals.
One-stop STEM learning and prototyping platform for students and makers. It helps in building Do-It-Yourself projects in the field of robotics, electronics, Internet of Things (IoT) and programming. It is an easy to use plug and play device with audio-visual interface, robust power module, hardware controllability, smartphone connectivity and sensing channels for all your learning, building and debugging needs. It is compatible with popular coding platforms like Arduino, graphical programming – Scratch and MATLAB. So go ahead, grab one for yourself, connect your sensors & actuators and start making innovative robots and electronic marvels. No matter if you’re a high-school kid, a university student or an oldie, it’s your new buddy.