A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or to try out an idea. No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components. Parts will not be damaged so they will be available for re-use afterwards.
- 840 Tie Points: 128 groups of 5 connected terminals, 8 bus of 25 connected terminals
- Reusable for fast build a prototype of an electronic circuit will accept transistors, diodes, LEDS, resistors, capacitors and virtually all types of components
- No soldering required
- Can modify or revise the circuits easily
- Fit for jumper wire of 0.8mm diameter standard 2.54mm hole spacing
- Adhesive sheet on the back side of the board, multiple breadboards can be spliced together too