Circuit Diagrams (Fritzing)
Fritzing diagram is a pictorial style of a circuit diagram. Conventionally people use symbols and wires to represent a component of a circuit. But for a beginner, it is difficult to understand any circuit and document his work properly in a conventional way. Fritzing makes the things easy. All the components have a realistic look which makes it very easy for beginners to understand.
evive is available in Fritzing as a component, which makes documentation of projects with evive easy and time-saving.
- Click here to visit the download page for fritzing (click here) and download the appropriate version of the software. In this tutorial, we are showing Windows installation.
- After your download is finished, extract the file to an appropriate location in your computer.
- In the folder, you can find Fritzing.exe application file. This is the file to run the software and you can create a shortcut to your desktop according to your need.
- Download evive fritzing file from here.
- After it is downloaded, open the file in fritzing and save it as “My Parts”.
Now you can make your own circuits with evive.